

Alanna and Matthew sent Jaquelyn the CUTEST little yoga outfit from Lululemon from Toronto. They sure sent her cute things!
I liked it so much I had her in it for most of the weekend! She's wearing the pants in the pictures above!
I liked it so much I had her in it for most of the weekend! She's wearing the pants in the pictures above!

On Sunday she wore her cool yoga outfit and cool new sunglasses that mommy and daddy bought for her to her Auntie Jean's birthday supper! She had so much fun visiting with all her family. She played and talked and had so much fun! She is such a good baby...we're so lucky!
1 comment:
aw me She is gorgeous.... I wish i looked that great in aviators... Next time we are all in calgary we need to get together so i can see her.....
Luv always
Becky, Cathy and Shane
Post a Comment