I just got back from a VERY fast trip to Toronto. One of my best friends, Rosslyn got married on Saturday. The picture above is the happy couple, Rosslyn & Ian at their wedding. Rosslyn looked just beautiful. We had a fabulous time!
Alanna picked me up from the airport on Friday and took Christine and I for lunch in a lovely little town called Jordan, then to Flat Rock Cellars to sample some ice wine.
I guess that on a clear day you can see downtown Toronto in the distance, however, as you can see from this picture, it was not that clear!
Pretty scenery...
More pretty scenery...
I stayed with Alanna & Matthew at their house in Mississauga on Friday night. She cooked an awesome dinner and they drove me around and showed me some sights. It was a lot of fun.Alanna & Matthew's oldest baby....Milo
And his little brother Jeremiah!
The Hockey Hall of Fame
Beautiful bride...
Me, Christine & Rosslyn...it's hard to believe we've known Ross for 15 years! Time has sure flown by!
Baby Rosslyn!
At Rosslyn & Ian's open house the morning after the wedding reception...me, Christine & Fiona & Sarah (2 of Rosslyn's good friends from her days at Queens)
Rosslyn & Ian's baby Hugo...I really think he thought the open house was all for him!
Me & Hugo just chilling!
No comments:
Post a Comment