Monday, February 18, 2008

Skating Fun with the Seymour's


Today was Family Day, and we spent the afternoon with the Seymour's and took Jaquelyn skating. It was a beautiful day and she really enjoyed herself. Everyone took turns pulling her around and she had tons of fun. She was so quiet though...even though you could tell she was having fun I am not sure if she knew what to think! I even bought her her first helmet and hockey stick! Of course a Calgary Flames hockey stick!

Here she is getting ready to go out for her big skating adventure!
Here is me, Lindsay & Auntie Jean out on the ice...

Here is Jaquelyn out on the ice...

I can't rotate this picture, but here are me, Ally, Auntie Jean & Jaquelyn!

Cracking a smile out on the ice!

Eating chips & salsa at Uncle Mike & Auntie Jean's house after skating.

Say Cheese!

No comments: