Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This week so far



We've had a busy week so far...Jaquelyn's had a playdate, a trip downtown, a couple trips to the water park, done some baking. It's been lots of fun.
The picture above is Jaquelyn watching a video on the computer yesterday afternoon.

Below are my good friend Tamara's beautiful babies. Matthew (4) and Taryn (20 months). They are in town visiting from Nova Scotia and came over on Monday to visit. Of course I wasn't able to get a picture of them with Jaquelyn, she wouldn't sit still! But at least I got Tamara's 2 little ones.


Jaquelyn and I did some baking yesterday. She had a total blast helping me mix the ingredients. She thought she was such a big girl!

Beth & I took Jaquelyn and Riley to the water park yesterday afternoon. They had a blast. It wasn't as warm as the last few days were so they only played in the water for short time. Here they are all dry & warm right before the walk home.

No comments: