Friday, September 12, 2008

Bath time!

Jaquelyn got a little mischievous with yogurt at the end of last week. One afternoon she somehow got a container of yogurt out of the fridge without me realizing it. Then while I was in the kitchen for a few minutes she managed to get it open, and proceeded to smear the yogurt all over herself, Riley, the couch, the carpet and the t.v.!!

What a mess! I should have taken pictures of it, but I was so flustered, I put them in their chairs in the kitchen while I cleaned and then took them straight to the bath tub to get cleaned up. They sure had fun in the tub!

Splashing each other is lots of fun!

After their bath I tried to style Riley's hair...it looked so cute all curly, Jaquelyn's was curly as usual! His didn't stay that way though...but I got a picture and I thought he looked pretty darn adorable.

No comments: