Friday, October 31, 2008

Salsa Tots

I signed Jaquelyn & Riley & I up for a Salsa Tots class on Wednesday mornings. This week was our first class, because it's Halloween this week the kids got to dress up. As soon as we got there and they saw the dance studio Jaqui & Riley immediately started running around. They thought it was awesome. The picture above is of them running...Riley is the cookie monster running away!
Here they are doing some dancing before class started.
Some sort of dance that Jaquelyn was attempting? I'm not too sure!
Once the class started, and the music started Jaquelyn didn't have very much fun. Riley did great, listened and danced away. Jaquelyn? Well, she wanted to be held...holding her for 45 minutes really did a number on my arms! LOL
The picture below is when the kids were doing the limbo. Jaquelyn standing there watching is the MOST involved she got. I am crossing my fingers that she will enjoy next weeks class a little more.

No comments: