Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Photo shoot

Beth came over for a visit today to play for a while. The kids were refusing to nap this afternoon and not putting on their best "listening ears"(a trend that has been getting a little frustrating lately... I am crossing my fingers that this will be a stage that passes very quickly) - but they had lots of fun visiting Beth & Farrel (her dog).
Riley was being so funny, trying on Beth's shoes, so she got out her camera and immediately the kids were posing for pictures.
Riley, so proud of himself, in Beth's shoes...
Jaquelyn & Riley saying cheese for Beth taking their pictures...
And finally, Jaquelyn showing off her 1st manicure. I was trying to get her to show me her pretty nails that we did last night but this was the only way that I could get a shot of them! I had to tell her to "hide". Funny little girl!

No comments: