Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter weekend

Here are some pictures from our very busy and fun Easter weekend. I didn't take any pictures myself - so these are all from Virginia. There will be more to come once I get some from mom & Ally.
On Saturday my cousin Sarah threw a baby shower for her sister Alanna who was in town visiting from Montreal. It was a great baby shower, lots of fun. Jaquelyn just loved being there - she had a great time.
Here is the pretty hostess...with a 19 week pregnant me in the background :-)
My sister Virginia & cousin Sarah.
My & my sister Virginia.
My beautiful mom & sister.
Jaquelyn, eating one of MANY chocolate eggs at the baby shower.
Virginia & Jaquelyn.
Jaquelyn & I.
Jaquelyn, mom & Sarah.
Sisters, Alanna & Sarah.
Alanna opening her gifts with her little "helpers".
My auntie Marla, the "gramma to be" and myself.
We all had Easter supper at mom & Randy's Saturday night...this is the only picture I have so far from at mom's house. Alanna, Sarah & Virginia.
Sunday morning we woke up and went to mom & Randy's for an Easter egg hunt & breakfast. Here is Jaquelyn looking for some Easter eggs.
Counting all the eggs to make sure we had found them all.
Cuddling with her bunny from the Easter bunny.
Auntie Beth & Jaquelyn

No comments: