Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun at the Calgary Cornmaze

Last Sunday we joined our friends Alec & Annalisa and went to the Calgary Cornmaze. It was a very fun place that we'll definitely have to check out again next year. Most of these pictures were taken by them, Henri and I only took a couple - you'll be able to tell which ones were theirs...they have a much better camera!
Here is Jaquelyn & I with Emilea - this was a little maze but the girls enjoyed running on top of it more than through it.
Jaquelyn on top of the hay bales ready to go down the slide.
Here she goes!
Jaquelyn & Emilea on the teeter totter.
Jaquelyn & I - she loved it!
Jaquelyn swinging from the handle bar swing.

Another shot of the girls on the teeter totter.
Me & Jaqui.

The last thing we did before we were ready to call it a day was go on the cow train. It was so cute, they pulled it around with a lawn tractor.

No comments: