Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mom's 50th surprise party

My step-dad Randy really wanted to throw my mom a party for her 50th birthday. We chose the Olive Grove because they always have a great band and great food. So, I made a reservation, invited the guests and Randy took care of getting mom there. She was surprised and definitely had a great night.
Happy Birthday Mom!
Surprise!
Uncle Mike & Auntie Jean
Good old Paul & his blueberry tea
Gin :-)
I asked the band to sing happy birthday to her...I had NO idea they'd actually make her come up on stage. It was awesome!
Mom & Randy dancing to "at last"
Randy & his brother Russ
Some party guests....Alice, Sheldon & Dan
More guests...Ken pouring some wine...Norman & Michelle in the back
Russ is obviously talking to Rod about something very important! LOL
Cousins...Gin & Sarah
Ha ha...they were dancing! Only Beth stopped to smile.
Danny!
Me & Auntie Marla
Sarah & I
Nice gum Paul!
Dancing!
Henri & I

No comments: