Grampa Randy walking Jaquelyn through her next move on wii golf. She is super good at this game...it's so fun to watch her play. (I'm really not sure why the picture is sideways but I can't figure out to how to get it straightened out!!)
After her turn on the golfing game.
She loves playing the wii - look how proud of herself she is?
Jaquelyn taking her Lucy doll for a walk in her stroller.
Cereal face! Too cute.
Jaquelyn was SO proud of herself that she was helping feed Benson his cereal.
Only he wasn't too cooperative for her...I'm thinking that Benson is trying to say: "Jaquelyn give me that bowl of cereal now!"
Benson watching his sister playing...taking it all in!
Jaquelyn, Benson & Tanner playing Little People.
I think he looks so sweet in this picture.
Ok, seriously, is that not the cutest little face you've ever seen (besides his sister of course)?
Cuddles on the couch.
Attempt #1 of trying to get a picture of me & the kids by myself.
Attempt #2 - isn't it cute how they are looking at each other?
Sweet Benson playing in his exersaucer...he is wearing a sleeper that his big sister used to wear. Only she used to wear it when she was 12 months old, not 6 months old! LOL
Jaquelyn is pretending to give Benson a hair cut here...we are so lucky that he is as patient with her as he is.
Benson :"Seriously Mommy what is she doing to me??"
No comments:
Post a Comment