Halloween was so much fun this year. The weekend started off on Thursday evening carving pumpkins at my mom's house.

Friday night was Beth's 25th birthday party. Henri and I went and had a great time. Here I am with the birthday girl.

Saturday evening we went to a party at our friends. We stopped by my mom's first with the kids (we were babysitting Riley too) to trick or treat early since we wouldn't be stopping there on actual Halloween.
Trick or Treat!

My little turtle. So cute.

Our little sweeties.

Here is the 5 of us all dressed up to go to the party.

Benson trick or treating at the Seymour's on Halloween afternoon.

Jaquelyn dressed up as an M&M.

I love this picture. Everyone is so happy except Jaquelyn...she just really wanted to get going so she could trick or treat.

The kids all set to trick or treat. Jaquelyn is actually screaming with excitement in this picture, she's not angry. LOL

The M&M's, Jaquelyn & Riley.
No comments:
Post a Comment