We had Easter, snow storms, a trip to Saskatoon , lots of fun around the house and our first trip of the year to the zoo. Let's get started with pictures.
When we woke up to this snow storm on April 2nd Jaquelyn said to me "What's wrong with the clouds Mom? I am tired of this snow?" But she had NO problem going out to play in it!Here is Jaquelyn & Benson with my cousin Cody's kids Tanner & Levi, we went to High River to visit my Grandpa on his 81st birthday April 13th.

We had lots of fun decorating Easter eggs at Mom & Randy's house.
Then we headed to mom & Randy's for brunch & another Easter egg hunt
The kids were great in the van on the way there. Benson was kept busy for probably an hour while eating an apple.
I took all 6 kids out to Dairy Queen for some ice cream - we had lots of fun taking pictures with the camera on my new phone.Kyle & Jaquelyn - how gorgeous are they?
Sweet Baily & I
Baily & Tylar - little cuties
All six sweethearts
Richard & Leanne have a pretty fantastic set up in the backyard. Our kids always love playing there. Here is Benson playing in the sand.
Jaquelyn climbing & having so much fun.
Benson loved playing hockey with his older cousins.
And finally, what I think is my favorite picture ever - all 6 kids in Richard & Leanne's backyard. Love them all so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment