Jaquelyn had 3 days of inline skating at school last week. Benson & I were lucky and got to go watch them on Thursday May 3rd. She was incredibly proud of herself.
Here she is with the instructor doing a demo in front of the class.

Our little skater in action!
After their skating lesson we went back to the classroom for the last 20 minutes of the day. Benson thought he was pretty grown up getting to sit with the class and listen to the teacher. The other little boy in the picture is Jaquelyn's friend Sam, she is very fond of him.

On Sunday May 6th we FINALLY got some nice weather. We took advantage of it and headed to Fish Creek Park with the kids & their bikes. Once we got their we realized that Jaquelyn was definitely going to need a new bike. It was a little hard for her to ride this old one, but she still had fun!
When we got home we had a bbq and ate out on the deck. The kids loved it!
I found Jaquelyn a used bike online and we went and picked it up yesterday Here she is with her new bike. Henri took her out for a test ride and she said it was much easier to ride this one!

One of Jaquelyn's favorite things to do is dress up like a princess. Today she was dressed up in her Belle costume and I found her in the kitchen washing the floor. I think she has her fairytales mixed up!

Lastly, today is Henri & I's 8th wedding anniversary. Here are a couple old wedding pictures that I thought I'd post for a little walk down memory lane.






No comments:
Post a Comment