Thursday, November 29, 2007

13 months old


Jaquelyn turned 13 months old on the 26th...the last month just flew by. I took her in to weigh and measure her, I was sure she had grown a lot because she's started popping buttons on her sleeper, but she didn't grow too much. She's 20lbs 8oz and almost 29.5 inches. I guess it's big enough to move on to bigger sleepers though!
Jaquelyn has had a rough couple of days, she's had a fever, got a cold and been teething. She now has 5 teeth! So we've been taking it very easy. Last night I made her some soup for supper, she LOVED it, but it was difficult to spoon feed it to her because she was very impatient. Henri had a good idea to put it in her sippy cup once it cooled down enough and she LOVED it that way. She had one for water and one for soup. Funny girl!

No comments: