Thursday, November 8, 2007

Amy's Playhouse

I have started a part-time dayhome in order to be able to stay home with Jaquelyn! We started this week, we had kids here Monday, Tuesday and today. It's proven to be VERY busy. Jaquelyn really enjoys her friends coming over though...she tries to hug and kiss them a lot! I am sure we will have lots of fun once we get settled in and the kids get used to coming to our house! We'll be sure to take lots of pictures of the fun!
Here is a picture of all 4 of them after they woke up from their nap the other day. I just LOVE how Jaquelyn and Eric have their arms looped together and her leg is on his lap. TOO cute!

Here is Markus eating his breakfast...
Jaquelyn trying to get Eric's water cup...

But he beat her to it...Hannah having breakfast too...she really likes having her picture taken!
Jaquelyn playing...
Jaquelyn and Hannah were u p before the twins from their afternoon naps so they played on the computer for a while...

No comments: