We just got back from a short trip to Fairmont, BC. We had lots of fun and it was really nice to get away for a few days. I have LOTS of pictures.The picture above is Jaquelyn sitting in the suitcase the morning we left. Does anyone else remember when she sat in the suitcase at 5 months old while I was packing for the trip to Saskatoon that she & I took?
Here are a few pictures of Jaqui playing in the car. We stopped for lunch...but because it wasn't very nice out we ate in the car (I had intended on having a picnic!)...she had fun playing in the front seat though!

And here is Jaquelyn in her stroller while we were out for a walk to stretch our legs at "Frank's slide" in the Crowsnest Pass. Not too sure what she's doing here but it's a funny picture.Yes...I know...we took the VERY long way to Fairmont, but Henri had never been through that way before so we took the scenic route!
Some cute shots of her in the car! The happy little traveller.
Here she is playing around in the condo in Fairmont. As usual...she loves the mirror and thought that this life-size mirror baby was a lot of fun to play with.
These are SO funny...we went out for supper and she was having some french fries and ketchup. She LOVES ketchup.
Loves ketchup so much she was trying to eat it right out of the little cup!
A cute picture of Jaquelyn & daddy walking together.
Eating some yummy yogurt for breakfast one morning!
We went swimming a few times, she loves the water. Here are some shots of her & Henri in the pool. I am sure if she could she would just swim away! She had the best time, she didn't want to come out of the pool.



All bundled up in towels after her bath. So cute!
Hanging out on the bed...broke free from the towels!
Playing at the park...going down the slides.
Feeding a bunny at the petting zoo.
Swinging away...she loves swings. However she was getting VERY tired by this point and it was time to head back for a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment