Monday, April 7, 2008

The zoo


Jaquelyn & I went to the zoo today with some friends. I took the camera with the intention of taking lots of pictures but forgot that I had it...it wasn't until we saw the baby elephant that I remembered I had it, so I took a few pictures then - because then we were leaving! Jaqui loved the zoo, loved seeing all the animals, but the only ones that she was a little intimidated by was the elephants, from far she was barking at them like they were dogs (she did that to the giraffes too...she seems to bark at all animals!) but once we were close to the elephants she was a little scared - they are HUGE...I don't blame her for being a little nervous around them.
Here is a close up of the little baby elephant...not too sure how old it is now, I think it was born sometime this winter?
And this is Jaquelyn playing with Julie (she's almost 8 months old)...they really like each other!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her little sweater. so cute! xoxo
Alanna