Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun at the lake

Today we went to Lake Chapparal with the Seymour's & Gin and Paul. It was a great time. It's so hot outside so it was the perfect day to get out and enjoy the water. We bought these little floating "cars" for Jaquelyn & Riley to play in. They loved them. Here is Jaquelyn in her "car"...
Riley, Jaquelyn & Henri in the water...playing in the "cars".
Gin & Paul sitting on the beach (goofy smile Paul!)...
Me & Riley on the beach...
Uncle Mike & Jaquelyn in the water...
I have a little story with this picture...I have an almost identical one to this of Lindsay at the lake from 7 years ago! She is sitting on the same blanket eating chips just like Jaquelyn. I will get a copy scanned and put it on here. I just thought it was funny!
Silly picture of mommy & Jaquelyn hanging out at home tonight. Too bad Jaquelyn closed her eyes, but it's still a cute one!

No comments: