Friday, June 13, 2008

Our trip to the zoo

We went to the zoo today with my friend Sandy & her little girl Julie, who is nearly 11 months old. We FINALLY had some nice weather to do something outside. However I think a lot of people had the same idea as us. It was very busy!
Here is a picture of Jaquelyn checking out some animals...
Jaquelyn watching the baby elephant, Malti, trying to have some lunch from it's mom. The trainer gave it a bottle shortly after this.

Close up of baby Malti & it's mom...
Jaquelyn & her mommy...
Jaquelyn & Riley having a snack in the stroller...I couldn't get them to look over at me!
Julie was more than happy to look over though...
Jaquelyn playing with her friend Julie...
Doing some gardening at the zoo??? She had this stick and she was using it like a little rake! It was pretty funny.
Jaquelyn & Julie hanging out on the grass...I tried to get all 3 of them but Riley got up and walked away!
Baby muskox...I hadn't ever seen these before! They were so cute and furry!

No comments: