We had a busy day today of baking, colouring and cleaning...and redecorating our Christmas tree! Above is a picture of the kids colouring really nicely while I did some baking. I love that Riley is sticking out his tongue and Jaquelyn is just SO busy!A rare quiet moment between these two...looking at some books.
When I noticed that it was maybe TOO quiet I went back into the living room to find that Jaquelyn had stolen a bowl of cookie dough right off the counter!
After a VERY messy lunch (full outfit change required) Jaquelyn tried to sweep the floor...
but she was distracted by a giant piece of cookie, which she proceeded to try to eat!
Later she tried her hand at decorating some sugar cookies. I gave her the scraps of the dough and she had a blast!
She literally threw them on the pan...we didn't actually bake them though.
The she kindly decided to take off all the decorations within her reach off our Christmas tree. The funniest part about it is that she carefully set them in her doll's playpen. Not sure what exactly she was trying to do, but she had fun...then helped me put them all back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment