Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catch up post!

Since it's been a little while that I've posted I thought I'd just do a quick catch up post with pictures from the last couple weeks.
Last weekend we went and celebrated Cayman's 8th birthday...we had a really fun time, Jaquelyn loved eating the "octopus" hot dogs and macaroni & cheese. Here she is with Manhattan & Cayman with his birthday cake.

It was so nice out last Monday that I thought Jaquelyn & I should go and put some Christmas lights up on our little tree in the front. She was super excited, but we didn't get the lights on the tree because we didn't have enough of them!
Here she is just checking out the lights.
Friday night we went to the Santa Claus parade in High River with Christine & her cousins. Jaquelyn loved watching the parade, when we saw Santa Claus in the Memorial Centre though she wouldn't even look at him! She loves to talk about him and point him out in pictures but in person does not want anything to do with him I guess.
Here she is all bundled up and watching the parade.
Here she is with Henri at the parade.
And one of me & her...

And this is just a good picture that Beth took last night of Henri & I before we left for his company Christmas party. We had an awesome time...Jaqui had a sleep over at Uncle Jordan & Auntie Beth's house, so she had lots of fun too!

No comments: