Thursday, February 26, 2009

The big move!

Everyone was very excited last Saturday as we moved Mom & Randy into their new home...finally they were getting away from the crazy neighbors. Jaquelyn was recovering from bronchitis, so her & I really didn't do to much to help, but we were there to cheer everyone else on! Here are Gin & Auntie Marla outside on the deck.
All the yard stuff was, of course, frozen to the ground...so Auntie took on the task of trying to thaw things out! She (and Ally too) carried SO many buckets of hot water out to pour on everything...and it worked!
Ally & Jaquelyn having a cuddle.
Mom...carrying something.
Randy...doing something in the garage. I think I surprised him!
Jaquelyn thought she should mop the floor.
She worked very hard...
So hard she had to take off her sweatshirt!
Then at the new house she helped carry some couch cushions.
However, I don't think she really knew where to take them!
And Gin worked super hard on trying to organize all that kitchen stuff...not a fun job!
It was a long, busy day. Everyone was so tired by the end...but we ate lots of good pizza!

No comments: