That's right! Jube jube Denis :-) I stole that from Virginia...she called Jaquelyn "jelly bean" until she was born, and she referred to this baby the other day as "jube jube" and I thought it was perfect! So from here until baby is born, it's our little jube jube!

I went for my 12 week prenatal appointment on Monday, and Jube jube gave us a little bit of a scare. The doctor was trying to find the heart rate, and although the machine was picking up a bit of a signal on my left sign, there was "no audible heart rate" so she sent me for an ultrasound. Luckily, everything is going just fine. The ultrasound tech found little Jube jube hiding low on my left side, and it's heart rate was 163. Healthy heart rate, and it looks as though everything is developing on track. It's hard to really see anything in these pictures, but it was very exciting to see pictures of our baby so soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment