Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun at the zoo

On Thursday Jaquelyn, Ally & I went to the zoo for a few hours. We had a really great time! The picture above is Jaqui & Ally looking at something when we had first arrived.
Here are some baby warthogs!!
Jaquelyn REALLY wanted me to give her the camera. LOL
I think the gorillas are my most favorite part of the zoo.
The baby gorilla is so very adorable. Jaquelyn loved watching them.
Jaquelyn & Ally are a Koala!!
We watched this peacock put on a show for us for probably close to 10 minutes. Just the 3 of us were there watching him & he strutted around, turned many times and did this little dance. It was so neat to watch!
Here is a view from the back, it's amazing how strong they must be to hold up all those feathers.
He was seriously one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
We got to see the Koalas. They were sleeping, but thankfully this one was facing out so we could see just how adorable they are!
Jaquelyn crawled through this tunnel - 1st time she's ever done something like that. She was a little nervous at first, but did great & then went through about 10 times!
Little baby peacocks - they were hard to get a picture of. So cute - I'd never seen baby ones before.

No comments: