We made a very short trip out to St. Denis this past weekend to attend a party for Henri's mom & dad's 35th wedding anniversary. We drove out Friday a.m. and drove home Sunday p.m. We are all quite tired but so glad we went. We had a great time!
On our way into Saskatoon we stopped for a visit with Auntie Margie. It's always lots of fun at her house! Jaquelyn took this picture of her - isn't it fantastic?

Jaquelyn with her great-great auntie.

Jaquelyn took this silly picture of me.

Jaquelyn took this too - I thought it was kind of cute because it showed the baby!

Morgan & I eating lunch the next day at auntie's.

A VERY tired Jaquelyn just before we left to go back to St. Denis so she could nap.

At the anniversary party - Jaquelyn and our niece Tylar. I think there must have been other people taking pictures because neither are looking at me!

Cutie Tylar!

The next bunch of pictures were all taken by Tylar. I gave her the camera and told her to take lots of pictures of people at the party.
I thought this picture of Leanne & I was pretty funny.

Self portrait of Tylar!

Our sweet little girl.

Cole!

Sweet Baily.

Smiley Kyle!

Claire and her sister-in-law, Henri's aunt Irene.

Henri & I.

Leanne.

Henri's uncle Lionel.

Henri's uncle Joe.

Auntie Suzanne and Baily.

Chum!!

Cole, Lisette, Nancy & Cassie.

Cayla, Cole, Lisette & Nancy.
Jaqui, running wild - which is pretty much what she did all night.

Eugene wanted to roast a pig for this party, and when it was finally ready nearly everyone went out to watch the guys take it out. Not me...I didn't want to see! So I gave my nephew Kyle the camera...so the next couple were taken by him (actually he took probably 20 pictures, but I'm not sure everyone needs to see the pig in THAT much detail).
Here is Uncle Frank, Henri, Eugene and Richard getting things ready.

They carried the pig to the shop where we had the party...I imagine it was REALLY heavy. Gotta love Richard's towel around his waist to protect his pants!

Almost the whole family at supper - Henri & Suzanne were on the other side of me.

I think she was just about to lick the butter off of this knife.

Happy 35th anniversary Gramma & Papa!

My two favorite two year olds...aren't they adorable?

Me & my buddy Kyle.

Baily was so in love with the icing on the cake.

Kyle & Richard.

Silly Suzanne!

Baily & his Auntie Amy.

Papa Eugene hamming it up for the camera.

Such a great picture of Henri & his little princess.

The Denis family...guess we'll have to take a new one at Christmas because there'll be one more family member arriving in about 6 or 7 weeks :-)

Some of us sitting around the fire after supper.

Last picture of the night...Henri & I thought it was cute because it totally looks like Baily is holding the beer and about to pass out...little guy was SO tired. Funny picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment