Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

We're a bit late, but Happy New Year! We have had an exciting new year so far, Jaquelyn started preschool on January 5th! She's had 2 days so far and it's gone really well. Her school is called Learning Experience and she goes Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:15am to 1:15pm. She stayed up far too late the night before her 1st day of school (I think she was very excited) and wasn't really in a cooperative mood for photos before we left. Thankfully her mood was fantastic at school and she had a great time. These were the "best" shots I was able to get of her on her first day of school.
Sitting by the door...truly not impressed with me at all.

With her coat on, and would NOT look up at me for a single shot.

In the car with Benson...forgot that I was trying to take pictures and was happily playing and chatting with her baby brother.

No comments: