Friday, July 30, 2010

Yahoo...time for the Stampede!

I took Jaquelyn to the Stampede for the 1st time this year. She was in love with the rides, the games, the food...we had an excellent day. Sarah & Mitchell joined us, which was lucky for me, because even though they were just little kid rides, some of them would have been too much for me!!
Here is my little cowgirl on the carousel.
I think this may have been her favorite ride. She laughed and laughed the whole time.

Jaquelyn & Sarah on the caterpillar ride...sort of like a little roller coaster.
We also went to the Stampede breakfast at Virginia's work. It was the coldest morning in a long time. I think about 10 degrees! Poor Benson had on so many layers I couldn't even get his western shirt done up!
Here is Jaquelyn with her Auntie Gin & Auntie Marla checking out one of the horses at the breakfast.
We definitely had fun but here's hoping that next year will be warmer!!

No comments: