Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Benson

Our baby boy is now one year old. It's an exciting day, he's such a wonderful addition to our family. But I feel a little sad because my baby is already one year old!! It's gone SO fast. Like I did with Jaquelyn, here is a little look back at when Benson was born.
Can you believe this was a year ago?
And this...when Jaquelyn met Benson for the first time?
She is such an amazing big sister to Benson. I hope they will remain best friends. They adore each other so much right now, it's incredible to watch them together.
I will have another post with all the pictures from his birthday parties this past weekend and what I took from today, but I just want to show my absolute favorite picture from this weekend. I think it sums up how wonderful Benson truly is.
Happy birthday baby Benson...Daddy and Mommy love you SO much.

No comments: