Here she is at Richard's all dressed up and ready to go to the wedding.
Jaquelyn & I before the ceremony.
James and Shane were candle bearers. And were so cute.
Beautiful Morgan with her parents.
Morgan & Auntie Margie
Auntie Margie & Ryan
Morgan, her parents & Ryan
Morgan & Stephen with her parents.
Me & Auntie Margie :-)
I found Ryan & Johnny nearly asleep on a couch out by the bathrooms at about 10pm. They had a lot of fun but were VERY tired.
Morgan and I - just before Henri & I left for the evening.
The day after the wedding all Henri's family came over to Richard & Leanne's. We had a little belated birthday supper for Benson & Baily.
Here is Benson proudly showing off his new hat from Uncle Richard & Auntie Leanne - "Born to Be a Rider's Fan". ha ha ha
Jaquelyn having a cuddle with Uncle Richard.
Cake time...Benson let Baily do the honors.
Sweet Baily.
My little Benny.
We FINALLY got to hear Kyle play guitar. He put on a little concert for us before leaving to go to his mom's house. Jaquelyn was IN love with it...she's now asking for one for herself.
Cole has started to learn to play as well, so he played us a song too.
No comments:
Post a Comment