Thursday, April 26, 2007

6 months old!






WOW! Jaquelyn is 6 months old today. Time sure flies. She has had a very good day so far. We went and visited some friends, got her passport picture taken and also had some 6 month old pictures taken. Those will be ready in a few weeks!

I had her weighed and measured and she is now 14lbs 10oz and is 26.5 inches long. She's getting so big so fast!!

She's very happy playing on the floor right now, she just rolled over completely on her own from her tummy to her back! What a big day! I have a picture of her on her tummy and then took an after the roll shot!




This picture was taken the other night...Henri and I put Jaqui in her swing while we were eating dinner, she wouldn't lean back in the swing, she was trying SO hard to stay away, but lost the fight and fell asleep...too cute!
And here are just a bunch of pictures that I took this morning and this afternoon of my 6 month old baby girl!! Hope everyone enjoys the pictues :-)

SO CUTE!
READING MY BOOK!

No comments: