Monday, April 30, 2007

Jaquelyn got her ears pierced!!



Henri and I took Jaquelyn out on Saturday to get her ears pierced. We decided that we'd really like to get it done...I think we were both really nervous to actually do it though! Poor little girl cried when it was actually done - but settled right away. We showed herself in the mirror and she smiled and it was enough to stop crying. Here are a couple pictures that I took this morning with her new earrings. The earrings are so tiny, it's hard to see, but they really do look so cute. I had to take the pictures from the side because her cheeks are so chubby that you can't see her earlobes when you look at her straight on! She's just so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The earings match the sparkle in her eye!
Glad to hear she didn't have a perma-tantrum about the whole thing.
Her Christine