
Last Friday Jaquelyn and I went over to Joanna's house for lunch. I used to work with Joanna and Leanne at Uniglobe and the 3 of us had our babies within a couple weeks of each other. We hadn't had the babies all together since work had a shower for us back in January. It's so hard to believe they are 6 months old! Time goes by way too quickly. We had such a nice afternoon visiting, and I really enjoyed seeing the other babies, we'll have to make sure that we get them all together a little more often!
Leanne got this cute picture of the 3 of them hanging out while we were at Joanna's. Leah, Leanne's baby, is on the left and she was born November 7th, the day we brought Jaqui home from the hospital! And in the middle is Joanna's baby Yagazie, and he was born on October 23rd. Aren't they just adorable?? SO CUTE!
1 comment:
Little Jaqui looks like she's having tons of fun with her friends!
Post a Comment