Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another birthday party?

I'm not sure if Jaquelyn really understood all the excitement this weekend, but I do think she enjoyed herself! We had a party Saturday afternoon for our friends and family to come over and celebrate Jaquelyn turning 1 year old. It was a really great afternoon, and again, the lucky girl got some wonderful presents. She enjoyed opening the gifts and then playing with the new toys. And I'm sure she will look adorable in all her new clothes!
She had a long nap before her guests arrived, then we got her all dressed up and she relaxed and had a bottle...or baba as she calls it!
Opening MORE presents!
Wow!!! This is REALLY fun!
Checking out her new piggy banks...
Having some cuddles with Auntie Gin...
CAKE TIME!!!
I made a cake...I think it turned out pretty good, Jaquelyn sure enjoyed it!
Here she is as we were singing Happy Birthday to her...
Checking out the cake..she was very dainty, picking it up very carefully, little pieces at a time...
Visiting with Gramma while eating the cake...
Still eating nicely...Jordan put icing on her nose to make it look like she was being messy!

Then I think she decided she really liked it and picked up the whole piece and started eating!Yummy!
Cake in both hands...
Really enjoying the cake!

After cake we got her cleaned up and dressed for bed. Here she is with Sarah...

And then she fell asleep after having a bottle with Gramma.
She had such a great day! And so did Henri & I...thank you to everyone that came and also for all the nice birthday wishes!!

No comments: