
We had such a nice weekend with Richard and his 3 boys. Jaquelyn sure loves her Uncle and her cousins. We took the kids swimming, they all loved it, and took them to Chuck E Cheese's. Kyle & Cole thought that was awesome! We went to my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner, it was a really good time! Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving! I put my favorite picture of Baily up at the top because I think it's the best picture I took all weekend!! He looks so cute!
Jaquelyn & Baily eating their breakfast...

Kyle at breakfast...

Baily just loves giving Jaquelyn hugs...
He was so proud of himself...
Jaquelyn and Baily playing in gramma's backyard...having lots of fun!

Bathtime!

Baily having a bath, his big brother Cole was a big help and helped bath both of the babies!

Jaqui chewing on her face cloth...she loves to do that!

Piano time! They LOVED playing the piano...

No comments:
Post a Comment