Jaquelyn's cousins came for a visit this weekend, they arrived yesterday. Henri and his brother Richard took the oldest 2 boys Kyle & Cole to the Flames game tonight. The Flames lost in overtime but I'm sure fun was had by all! We got the kids all decked out to see the game and even Jaquelyn and Baily got in the Flames spirit!
Here are some pictures of Cole getting his face painted...


He insisted on having a mustache painted on his face!!!

And here is Kyle with his face painted...before he had a goatee added!!

The 3 brothers looking as cute as can be ready to cheer on the Flames (notice Kyle's goatee?)...
Jaqui sitting in her chair...
And finally, I'm not sure why Jaquelyn was crying, but I thought this was pretty appropriate considering they lost! I think she was just upset knowing they would lose??
No comments:
Post a Comment