Monday, September 21, 2009

Jaquelyn gives herself a haircut!

This morning Jaquelyn was colouring & practicing her cutting at the kitchen table. I got up to get myself a drink & when I turned back around a minute or so later THIS is what I saw on our table!
Here is the view from one side...she chopped the front really short, almost like bangs, and then the side thank God was not as short.
View from the other side.
View from the front.
We went to Beaner's for a haircut...the hair dresser did her best to keep it as long as she could, so she angled the cut and added some layers.
Here is the back of her new hairdo.
A close up shot of Jaqui going in for a kiss with Benson!
View from the front.
Another view from the front. I'll try to get some better shots tomorrow and post those asap!
What an adventure! LOL

No comments: