Some little girls had a lemonade stand one day while we were out for a walk.
Testing out the lemonade
We tried to go to the zoo as much as possible. The kids just love it there. Here they are riding on the zoo train one afternoon *on this particular day I think they rode it over and over again for over an hour!
We took a trip downtown on the c train to have lunch with my mom. Here they are on the train.
Of course, Lucy came with us.
On one of our visits to High River to see my Grandpa in the hospital we went for supper at the Hitchin Post and then played at the High River campground park.
Jaquelyn had a blast at Uncle Mike's annual BBQ just chillin' in the hot tub.
Benson had fun too *note for this coming year...get a life jacket for him!

Jaquelyn "cutting the grass"...the hat was just a fashion statement.
Jaquelyn, Aurelia & Benson at the zoo
Henri & I had a nice night out at our friends Justin & Cayla's wedding. Here is a picture of the newly married couple - only shot I got all night because my camera battery died after this picture!
Another trip to the zoo - I love this picture!
We went to my friend Tracy's wedding - near Caroline (where they live)Here is Tracy & Mike & his daughter Milayna - wish it wasn't sideways
No comments:
Post a Comment