Tuesday, January 24, 2012

July 2011

I think that all I have left to update on from 2011 is July & August. Then I can catch up on the winter so far & Christmas and I will be all up to date. Finally.
If you read this blog, comment here, or send me an email please! I'd like to get an idea of how many readers I have and whether or not I am going to continue with the blog project in 2012.

Canada Day
We spent Canada with the 4 of us going out to Elbow Falls for a picnic & walk. Afterwards we had a bbq here at our house with the Harrisons.
Jaquelyn was very excited to be out at the waterfalls.
The 4 of us.
Picnic time - Benson eating his sandwich.
Jaquelyn eating her sandwich.
A picture of the river taken by Jaquelyn
Jaquelyn & Emmy had fun playing dress up at the bbq.
Jaquelyn & I had a date night where we went downtown and watched Summerstock. She had a blast going downtown, she brought her doll Lucy (of course) and we took a bunch of pictures. Here are a few things we saw downtown.
Below the Calgary Tower.
A Corona backdrop on 8th Ave
After the play Jaquelyn wanted to put her feet in the water in Olympic Plaza. This was getting close to 9:30pm but it was still near +30 that evening.
It didn't take long for our little adventurer to just jump right in. Good thing I had a blanket to use like a towel and just wrap her up to get her home!
here are the kids one night playing in my cousin Matt's new car - they thought it was pretty cool that the steering wheel is on the other side of the car!
Jaquelyn on the carousel at Chinook centre on one of our shopping trips.
One day Jaquelyn came into the kitchen to show me her tattoos. She had gotten ahold of a pen from the desk & well...just check out the picture.
Pedicure day with mommy!
Benson & Jaquelyn with Aurelia at a play place in market mall one day. I think this was shortly after Leopold was born.
Jaquelyn showing off her butterfly catching net that she bought at a garage sale.

No comments: