Tuesday, January 24, 2012

St Denis July 2011

Henri & the kids went out to St Denis in July for a few days & then I flew out and joined them once I was done with a course that I was taking and we stayed the rest of the week. The top picture is of Claire & Eugene's garden. We got to spend a lot of time with our neice & nephews - the kids all had a blast together.
Jaquelyn & Tylar loved catching frogs.
Many games of horse shoes were played.
Jaquelyn & Tylar in the corn!

Jaquelyn learned to climb the trees
Jaquelyn & Tylar decided to venture out into the fields...I love how Benson was following them.
So we took some pictures...
How cute are these kids?
Playing in Papa's shop waiting for the quad to get fixed.
Working on the quad

They each had a turn on the quad.

Benson helping carry firewood
Henri, Richard & Eugene made a rope swing in one of the trees for the kids. Here is Jaquelyn's first time.
Uncle Richard helped her up the ladder.
Almost ready
Papa supervised
She loved it! It was the first of MANY turns.
Everything was great until Richard took a turn and broke the tree!
I don't think Gramma Claire was too happy! LOL

The crew & the broken tree branch.

No comments: