Saturday, May 26, 2007

7 months old today!!

Our little Jaquelyn turns 7 months old today. She had a really good day. She came with me for lunch with my friend Sandy who I hadn't seen in SO long - we had a really good time. Then she hung out with Henri and I while we did yard work. She also got to visit with her Uncle Mike and Auntie Jean tonight!
I took some pictures of her eating her peas at supper tonight - lots of green...kind of funny that she had on a green shirt too! She likes peas but not as much as her carrots...she LOVES those!



Just a couple cute pictures from yesterday...I put one of her headbands on and thought I'd take pictures since she looked so darn cute!
And finally just some pictures of Jaquelyn in action playing with her toys this evening. She is rolling really well now and had lots of fun!

1 comment:

Carley said...

Her little headband matches her beautiful blue eyes!!! such a cutie!