


It's been a while since I've posted anything - not much is happening but time is just flying by. I took a couple pictures of Jaquelyn in the bath the other night - she likes to have a bath in the sink and play with her toys! And then we took one of her afterwards, her hair is so cute, it curls up into almost a mohawk at the top now that it's getting longer! Too cute!
Henri and I left Jaquelyn with my mom overnight for the 1st time this past weekend. She did really well...not sure she even knew we were gone! While we were gone though she decided she didn't want to eat her rice cereal!! It took a few days but she's eating it again now. I've started to mix in some banana with it and her oatmeal and she definitely loves it.
Here are a few new pictures...enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment