
Today was my 1st Mother's Day. We had a nice day, but we mostly rested because Jaquelyn and I have bronchitis! Poor baby girl, we feel so bad for her. It's amazing though how even when she is sick she is still SO happy! Jaquelyn and Henri bought me a beautiful pair of diamond studs...now Jaquelyn and I match with our earrings :-) We had Gramma and Grampa, Auntie Gin and Uncle Paul and Auntie Beth over for supper tonight. Henri cooked us some lasagna! It was really good. Here is a picture of Henri and Jaquelyn and I after I opened my earrings!
After everyone went home we just relaxed and watched the rest of the hockey game that was on t.v. and we took some pictures of Jaquelyn cuddling on the couch with her favorite monkey blanket!


1 comment:
Happy first Mothers Day!!! Congrats on the earrings, what a wonderful gift! I'm also amazed at how little girls are so happy when they're sick, Olivia got my cold on mothers day and she's been such a trooper!!
Post a Comment